We have already accomplished a great deal since we purchased the property in the fall of 2012:
- We have obtained all necessary permits from the town and state agencies
- We have an approved water and septic plan
- We have hired architects who, with input from our members, created the site plan and home designs
- We have hired builders with experience in high performance buildings, who will help ensure that our development meets our budget.
With project details coming into focus, we can now offer new families a chance to join our community and help shape its future!
Here is our timeline:
- Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 – marketing and membership building
- April 2016 – construction begins
- November 2016 – first families move in
- April 2017 – project fully occupied